- Annes topic was motivation: CHALLENGES OF MOTIVATION: How can teacher motivate students and why is motivation significant?Anne asked how do we find motivating our students and ourselves. Here are my thoughts.
- Charles`topic was:PERSONALIZING THE LEARNING: How and why do teachers need to know student groups and each student individually? Charles gave us task to debate on it, we labrats got a role as opposing personalizing learning. I wrote my thoughts on his blog.
- Mine 🙂
- Eeva`s topic:Introduce a LEARNING ENVIRONMENT that is characteristic for your vocational field! My thoughts here: https://educationalgrowth.wordpress.com/2015/12/09/eevas-microlesson/
- Riikka had a topic called: TUTORING and facilitating INDIVIDUAL LEARNING process. Why should we do it and how can it be done? Riikka asked how do we see individual learning, should it involve tutoring. I wrote my thoughts on her blog.
- Maria`s topic: How does CO-OPERATIONAL LEARNING enhance the learning process in your vocational field? Maria had sources to read and the a quiz that I took.
- Matti`s topic:How does COLLABORATIVE LEARNING help the learning process in your vocational field? Matti also had sources to read and also 2 videos to watch and a quiz at the end.
- Iikka`s topic was: What is EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE? How can one develop it? Iikka had interesting video`s and then a test to see how well did we do in EI. I still have some growing to do in it. 🙂
- Anu`s topic: How can we BUILD functional working COMMUNITY and ATHMOSPHERE? My thoughts are in her blog.
- Anja`s topic: How does curriculum support the VOCATIONAL GROWTH in your own field
- Emmy`s topic: STRUCTURALISM. Emmy asked opinion and thoughts on structuralisms and multiculturalism in the classroom. I posted my thoughts on his blog.
- Yasir:EXPERIENTAL. My thoughts are here.
- Elina`s topic: How is COMPETENCE-BASED EDUCATION implemented into your field of vocational education? What are the methods that support the idea? My thoughts here.
- Outi`s topic:How do COGNITIVE and META-COGNITIVE SKILLS help the study process? Outi asked us to draw a picture of how cognitive and meta-cognitive skills help the study process. Here`s my photo:
15. Paula`s topic: PEER ASSESSMENT: What are the common methods and the goals for peer assessment? Paula asked us to write at least one goal of peer assessment and 2 other things we remember about the common methods of peer assessment and write them in the comment field here in her blog. I commented my thoughts on her blog.